Address202,kanakshree Apartment,Brijeshwari Annex,Indore. Indore.. P.C. 452001, Indore, Indore.
What you should know about 360 Media Solutions
360 media solutions is best in carving distinct identity for companies, institutions & individuals by communicating the right messages at the right time.
Our Mission :
To manage full-fledged events, by enabling the events to realize their objectives, dazzle the audience and achieve the results our clients expect.
360 Media Solutions is not an advertising agency.
360 Media Solutions is not only an event agency.
360 Media Solutions is not only a printing agency.
360 Media Solutions is not only a digital advertising agency.
"360 Media Solutions is a total communication solution providing company For Your Event."
"We will distinguish ourselves in the event management market by managing, producing and supporting outstanding events that exceed customers expectations in terms of value, service and innovation.
- We will work together with our clients:
- To create events tailored to our clients needs
- To form a seamless partnership between clients, stakeholders and ourselves
- To produce events of which our stakeholders, our clients and ourselves can be proud
- To bring glory to our customers
We aim to:
Ensure accuracy and success in all areas of event management, logistics, entertainment and production.
Provide the necessary expertise in managing clients' events from creation of initial concept to completion of the event.
Work effectively with our clients in a collaborative and cooperative partnership. We view our clients as our partners; your success is our success.
If you don't have the expertise or resources in-house then we can do the job for you.
- ATL Campaigns
- Corporate Event Management
- Planning & Market Research
- Conference and Seminar Management
- Product Launches & Brand Activations
- Lifestyle Events
- Entertainment Services & Artist Management
- Consumer Promotion & Activation
- Trade promotion Activition
- Exhibition & Promotion
- Stall Design & Fabrication
- Shop Branding
- HR Initiatives
- Birthday Parties
- Wedding Planning
- Theme Decoration
- Step 1: Requirements In this initial interactive stage, project requirements and objectives are developed and refined. We work together to target objectives, create an initial SWOT analysis and create an Artistic Proposal based on your objectives. This Artistic Proposal is a type of “story board” meant to show general direction. The preparation for this requires a team effort between the key decision makers and our designer. We need approx 1hr meeting/phone discussion with your team and approx 7 working days latter a personal presentation with the final decision makers. Once a basic idea has been agreed we begin step 2. (Note before the artistic proposal can be presented we require a basic ‘confidentiality agreement’. Should a full proposal requiring detailed budget breakdowns, renderings etc be required a basic proposal fee will be charged, this fee less any expenses will be deducted from final bill.)
- Step 2: Design During this phase, emphasis is placed upon the "manufacturing" design process to establish blueprints for necessary locations, and drawings for presentation. Appropriate reviews are calibrated against meeting objectives in order to keep the design phase on target. Once an agreement is reached we start production.
- Step 3: Production It is during this phase that the actual construction of all items take place. For instance; HOTELS BOOKED, film and video shot, music scored, transportation arranged, staging constructed, menus finalized, entertainment booked, agendas manufactured, costumes created etc.
- Step 4: Implementation The Event General Manager and the Events Management & Production Team, are on-site to bring all elements together for a successful event. Load-in, set-up, rehearsals, and adjustments are made to completely satisfy your requirements. This is where our experience and attention to detail come together to deliver a flawless project.
- Step 5: Evaluation At this phase, your event is analyzed comparing audience reaction against the stated objectives of your event. The evaluation, along with a complete financial statement, is then packaged for management use. This information is invaluable to our clients for measuring the impact of their event's objectives while learning about marketing and opportunities for the future. Billing / Payments etc.
Events Management and production can be very flexible. For Management our basic fee is 15% of the total budget. However in larger projects we can work on a flat rate. Production is charged on a quotation basis. We can use your contractors or ours. Most items can be created in our workshop better and cheaper. Payments to 3rd parties can be arranged either direct to you or through Events.
- We offer the following services :Conference SetupTeam Building exercise / GamesTheme Conference and MeetingLive Music / Orchestra, DJDesigner Stage / BackdropProfessional Dancers & Celebrity ShowsProduct LaunchLCD Projector, ScreenDelegate / Client VisitSound System, Professional lightingCustomer-Meet / SupplierExhibitions & SeminarsAwards Night / Theme PartyMotivational SpeakerAnnual FunctionEvent CoordinatorsPicnic / Project PartyCorporate GiftsCompere / AnchorStill photography / Video Recording
- Cable Tv Ad
- Magazines Ad
- Newspaper Ad
- Regional Channel Ad
Other users also viewed:
Photos and videos
Payment methods we use:
- Bank transfer
- Bank check
- Other payment methods